The Ketogenic Method, also known as “The Keto Diet” is a way of eating with a specific ratio of fats-to-proteins-to-carbohydrates to ensure that your body is in a constant fat-burning state. It is centered around mostly consuming healthy fats, frequent lean protein, and a very small amount of carbohydrates.
Ultimately, a when a body is in a state of ketosis, it replaces the use of carbohydrates (or glucose) and utilizes ketones as the main source of fuel. One of the best parts about keto? Your body defaults into a fat burning machine.
My job is to help you eliminate all of the non-keto foods from your diet while providing education on how to utilize fresh, natural keto-approved ingredients to make delicious meals. You will thrive according to how your body was designed.
Does The Keto Method solve all problems? No. But most find that when they stick with it, a myriad of problems and illnesses either greatly improve, or over time, disappear entirely.
During & After Keto
- Weight loss
- Clearer skin and wrinkle reduction
- Cellulite reduction in women
- Irritability at first, followed by enhanced mood
- Mental alertness and acuity, along with fewer headaches
- A better mental state
- Fewer cavities and better teeth
- Insulin stabilization
- A substantial increase in ketone production
- Initial nausea from detoxing the body
- A healthy and sustained blood pressure
- Stifled illnesses
- Better sexual function
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Some sleepless nights initially until a natural sleep pattern is achieved
- Minimized or no cravings for sugar and carbohydrates
- A clearer understanding of foods and chemical interactions within your body
- Some clients have reported successfully eliminating statins and other common cholesterol medications from their lives
- Genuine long-term weight loss
- BMI reduction